Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My journey into research writing

We in grade V started on a simple note i.e watching a Power point Presentation on research writing.

Now, we are the masters of the Art. Our current POI topic is Abiotic components.

Join my journey ………..

I have chosen this topic pollution because it has become a major problem everywhere in the world.

clip_image002

clip_image002[8]clip_image002[10]

Lack of Planning in Hyderabad(India)

Some extracts from illustrations in my Research work……

clip_image002[12]clip_image002[14]Yamuna, the polluted river

Yamuna River has become one of the dirtiest rivers in the country. Delhi(India) generates about 3,267 million litters of sewage per day (MLD) while the city's installed waste water treatment capacity is only 2,330MLD.

clip_image002[16]

Incidentally, India generates 1.2 million tones of solid waste everyday, of which only 60 per cent is recycled.

There is a need for action now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clip_image002[18]

As part of my contribution, I have cleaned up my trash after firing crackers during Diwali. I will dispose trash, by seggregating it and work on recycling it.

Over all, research save me an insight to this burning topic Pollution……….Hrithik Ramanulla

No comments:

Post a Comment