Friday, December 2, 2011

OAKCHEF

image

Today ,2 DECEMBER’11, as a part of Health Week Celebration at OIS, a healthy cooking competition was held for the parents of PRE-PRIMARY students. Family , teachers and students embarked on a culinary adventure. The judges present were Mrs Mumtaz Khan and Mrs. Praveen Khan . This family played a key role in spreading the popularity of Hyderabadi cuisine in India and Abroad.The goal was to find a healthy but tasty dish, and all the entries were nutritious and delicious ! Everyone present had a great time.

image

Pre-Primary

•It was fun cooking healthy food . RAMYA (M/O AANYA, PP1D)

•Cooking healthy food which is tasty and looks good was big challenge. Enjoyed it a lot. MEETU (M/0 MITANSH , PP2A)

•Awesome opportunity Oak Chef , Nice idea, Keep it up . PADMAJA ( M/0 CHAKRIKA ,PP1B)

•Thanks for the opportunity , we enjoyed participating and learn new nutritious dishes. SAILAJA

•We enjoyed a lot , cooking for the first time in school was interesting . SHRUTI (M/O RITISHA, PP2D)

•It was a nice program, we came to know about other new healthy recipes. Really enjoyed. SHILPA (M/O NIDHA,PP1D)

•It was indeed fun to be part of Oak Chef competition . This gave an opportunity to show my interest, creativity and show my skill. SOFIA (M/O SHIVALIKA, PP1E)

•I am really so happy that I have got the opportunity to show my talent and I really enjoyed it. It was a great and a fantastic experience. CHARU SHAH ( M/O MAYANK, PP2E)

Oak chef award goes to …

image

 

 

1st prize –Ms.Charu Shah

2nd prize-Ms.Deepti

3rd prize –Dr.Shailaja

 

image

 

Mayank Shah (PP2E): “ I am very happy my mother got the first prize. Since yesterday she is shopping to participate in “Oak Chef”.

 

 

image

 

 

Arnav ( PP2C) – “I was praying god in the morning that my mamma has to win and get prize. At last mummy got second prize . I am very happy mummy is too good.I want to open that gift with mummy after I go back home.”

 

image

 

SAATVIK (PP2F)- I am very very happy that my mom came to my school and won a prize. I love my momma

 

 

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

We thank all the student volunteers who contributed to make this event a great success.

AMOGH REDDY XG,

•SAI NITESH GANDHE XG,

•TANAY VASAVADA XH,

•SAI NIKHIL GOSANGI XH,

•MEGHANA VALLURUPALLI XH,

•SANJANA NIDUGONDI XH.

No comments:

Post a Comment