Saturday, December 17, 2011

Parent Talk

 

clip_image002

clip_image002[8]

I Farhat Husain proudly can say that my experience was indeed a wonderful one. My son Imran Husain studying in class 4B won two gold medals in the swimming championship.It was a memorable event for me which I can never forget and was great to see him perform so well ! I must say its all because of the hard work, dedication and practice of the students ,the swimming coaches Mr. Ramakrishna, Ateeq and Priya and the facilities provided by the school. Thanks to the principal Mr. Rohit Bajaj who is making all the efforts and providing students with all the facilities which i could see during the event. So that they outshine, reach high and become our future sport leaders!!!

Cheers!!!

Mr.Farhat Husain

No comments:

Post a Comment