Sunday, February 17, 2013

AMAZING ENDING OF PAT, 2012-13



PATians had an opportunity to conclude PAT for this academic year by showcasing their learning on 12.2.13 to their peers. A pair of students went into sections of their grade level and presented information on PAT followed by questioning session. Audience involving students along with teachers were involved in answering them. It was a half an session but it boosted the confidence of these PATians. They were thrilled with the experience as they had to address a new set of audience altogether. This was followed by showcase on 13.2.13 for parents. Here’s what few PATians have to share about their experience on the first day.

Few Reflections:- 


 "I felt it was fun explaining to the students about what we do in PAT.
I also think it was a good learning experience for us to develop our communication skills"-
Avisha 
 
"First when I entered the class I was afraid, then I started to feel fine. After that I felt a little relaxed, finally I felt as if I was in my own class!!!I learnt that whenever you go to present something always be confident. Overall I think everything went 
well"- Maitreyi
 
"This is the first year of PAT and so it was something new for me. On 12.2.13 I had to show my friends what PAT classes are all about, our teachers have told us about PAT and now it was our turn. Some people found PAT fun and some challenging but we all are oakridgers, so we're all meant to be in PAT but it's only a few who get selected. PAT is all about challenging work and our friends have experienced what we've been learning and it was great fun for me and them. We showed them a ppt on pat and then asked some questions, they were able to answer and were unable to answer some questions. We found our parents were equally enthusiastic and involved during the showcase hat was held on 13.2.13."- Anshu

"We had a PAT showcase in 4E on 12.2.13. It was so fun and cool! Prasobha ma’am had organized the PAT showcase and we had many tricky questions. Some were very hard and required a lot of thinking, but when you got the answer, the question seemed very easy! I have got a lot of knowledge, and had fun while I learned new strategies of thinking. I now can logically solve some tricky questions. When I expressed my learning from PAT, everyone seemed to grasp the knowledge that was in each question. My partner Sumant also helped me in the PAT showcase. But while learning, always have some fun too. I really like PAT and I’m glad to be a part of it."
- Pooja

"PAT showcase gave an understanding of what a PATian is. The showcase made by the PAT team interested the students of other classes. I was proud of being an Oakridger who participated in the PAT showcase. I hope students will learn more and soon become PATians. I hope that the students liked the ppt we made"- Ronak
 
"It was an interesting experience for me during the showcase. For the first time I presented to class 4H. I was shocked to see so many kids in the class. It was shocking as I was asking questions to students of my age. Usually it’s my parents who question me. It was a magic day!- " Kabir Sharma 

No comments:

Post a Comment