Friday, February 15, 2013

Exercise to stay healthy and fit



Grade IV students inquiring on working and maintenance of human organ systems for the health and survival, had an opportunity to explore it on the field as well. As usual the physical education session commenced with the warm up exercises. Eventually facilitators provoked students to think “Importance of warm up, exercises and games to the human body”. They then reflected using the strategy CLAIM-SUPPORT-QUESTION.


Here is what few students have to say about their learning…………


When I was doing my exercise and warm-up I felt we have to do it because otherwise we get many problems while playing- ASHISH

This was 1st time we had exercise together, this exercise helps us and our family to be fit and active and at least healthy and I enjoyed the class- ANSHU







 
 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent read, I just passed this into a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that. upper chest bodyweigt the time to read or take a look at the material or web sites we’ve linked to below the

    ReplyDelete