Sunday, April 20, 2014

Students’ Reflections on the Internship Exhibition




Oakridge International School started the internship programme in which the students from Grade IX to XII had an opportunity to carry out an internship in more than 50 companies. I did an internship at Microsoft which was a wonderful experience as I learned a lot of new things about the company. I would love to do an internship again to learn more and get a practical exposure of classroom teaching.
Sharon Biju – Grade IX G

The Internship Exhibition held at our school on 17th April was truly very engrossing. Our journey started with all of us interns working very hard to finish the exhibits on each topic. Later, we were awarded with certificates. The Internship Exhibition was a big success with all of us being thanked for our efforts, which was very heart warming.
Sreya Sreedhar – Grade IX G 

My experience at Furniture Traders, a wholesale furniture business, was wonderful and educational. I learnt a lot of useful and interesting information about stock, inventory, marketing, paperwork, customer management, etc. My previous knowledge in business also helped me to contribute my ideas during the productive meetings. I really enjoyed presenting everything I did during my internship. Creating the beautiful board was definitely the activity I enjoyed the most. Through this internship programme, I gained new skills and had a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Greeshma Reddy – Grade IX G     
          





                                

No comments:

Post a Comment