Wednesday, July 23, 2014

'I Understand myself better'

I am Srikari Pasumarthy and 15-years old. I have finished my X standard and pursued my passion for teaching during summer holidays and would like to share those experiences.

On my first day, as I arrived at the autism centre, the principal of Care 4 Autism school asked me why I wanted to volunteer teaching in an autism centre when there are thousands of other things I can do during my vacation. How was I to explain? The joy that I receive when a child smiles because of me is like the warmth of the sun, an achievement, a happiness that I could not have received while partying with my friends at McDonalds...morehttp://m.thehindu.com/features/metroplus/i-understand-myself-better/article6230930.ece/?secid=12953

No comments:

Post a Comment