Friday, July 18, 2014

Investiture Ceremony – Grade VB

Shreeya Sareddy, Sports Captain
I felt really happy, honored and proud to be selected to the prefect council. It is one of the best rewards I received so far for putting in the time to study and pay attention at school. I look forward to learning from my other council members and serving my fellow students to the best of my abilities. Go team!!!
Reflection by Sree Garapati, Class Representative of Class VB
Recently I was selected as volunteer and so I becamethe part of School Prefect Council.
It's an honour to be selected as Class Volunteer as, it gives me an opportunity to represent the class and help the school function by rules.
Becoming a Prefect wasn't easy as I have to go through various tests like debates and speeches.
So far it has been a exciting start for me and looking forward to keep up with everything.
I like to thank my teacher Ms. Kavitha and everyone involved for giving me this opportunity"






No comments:

Post a Comment