Friday, July 18, 2014

The Investiture Ceremony- Reflection

It was the Sixteenth of July 2014; I was very excited and proud to get my Prefect Badge pinned. Later in the morning we had the investiture ceremony. I was very curious to know what Prefect I was. When my name was called out I got to know that I was the CAS secretary I was really happy about getting one of the main prefect responsibilities. My parents were so proud that I passed all rounds and became a prefect. While taking the pledge and listening to my Vice Principal’s words I felt a sense of pride and responsibility.
This was a wonderful day in my life and I will endeavor to be a good perfect and make sure Oakridge students uphold its values and principles. By Krishna Dev CAS Secretary 5E
 




I feel very proud to be chosen as a volunteer. I am a representative of class 5E as well. The Investiture Ceremony day has been the most special day of my Junior school year’s life since both my parents could see me become a leader for the first time. When I was in the lower grades, I had always looked up to the 5th graders who were prefects/volunteers and wanted to be like them. It takes a lot of courage and leadership to earn this opportunity.
I am ready to take this responsibility and I will do my best to set a good example for the lower grades and help the school maintain the school culture.    By Nila Chakravarthy 5E  
 
 

 




 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment