Friday, July 18, 2014

My reflection on the field trip to the Zoo

Today was my first field trip of grade 4. I learnt about adaptations of different animals. I saw animals like giraffes, baboons, tigers and peacocks. I enjoyed looking at different creatures. Some looked really funny to me. I saw some monkeys with long legs which help them jump from tree to tree. Flamingos and herons have long necks and beaks which help them catch and eat fish. Hippos can't stand the heat so they stay in the water for a lot of time. I was excited seeing all these animals and their adaptations. After some hours of walking we got back into the bus and came back to school, tired but enlightened!
                                                                                                         Jia Knot- IV E







No comments:

Post a Comment