Friday, August 29, 2014

A Fun filled way of learning History

Through this activity, I learnt that when we work together, the work gets completed faster and more beautifully. It also developed our social skills. We also had a revision because ma’am had already taught us this. We never had a recap with so much fun.               - Maitreyi Dixit, VI-B
We thought the activity was interesting because it cleared our doubts on history and ancient civilizations. It was fun matching the words. The activity is real fun. I think it is a fun way to learn. I really enjoyed a lot.    - Sarojini, VI- B
I had a lot of fun in doing the activity. I got to know a lot about Sumer. This also helped us to know and work with different people. We thank you Ma’am for such a wonderful and fun filled activity. -Aashi Agarwal, VI-B                                                                     
My reflection on History match was real fun to do and to acquire more knowledge and even my group was a good group to work together. It was really tricky to match the given things.              - Tanvi, VI-B





No comments:

Post a Comment