Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Fountains clean up

July 5: Today, we cleaned the water fountains which were full of algaes as the place where ponds were closed for renovation purpose. It was a change of plan. The fountains were in a bad state. So we were basically divided into two groups. First, we started cleaning the stones followed by the cleaning of the whole fountain by scrubbing it with brooms, scrubbers etc... All of us undertook a new challenge as it was pretty difficult to clean the fountain under the hot sun. Later on it was a big success as many of us worked collaboratively with each other and enjoyed the activity in such a way that we didn’t know how time went on. I myself acquired the knowledge that everything is possible if I work together with everyone without protesting or complaining about small issues. I started to believe that everything will be a piece of cake if we just plan it before in hand and distribute the work among us. If I was to apply about what I have learned in other life situations I would like to say that time is precious. If we were to postpone things it puts on weight in the work we have to do in future.









No comments:

Post a Comment