Thursday, August 21, 2014

Independence to me is – Student Reflection by Sriya 5F

Independence day was approaching and so we were celebrating the independence week in our school. There were many activities that were happening across all grade levels. However, there was a particular one that I really liked.
It was writing slogans on the topic "what independence means to you". This activity was a group work so we all worked cooperatively. It was fun and at the same time I learnt a lot while we were thinking of some nice slogans for it made me realize that freedom and independence didn’t come to us easily.
We were asked to write the slogans on a cut out of dove and then to decorate the dove. Slogans saying what independence or freedom meant. Every section from grade 5 did it. It looked beautiful and to me Independence is beautiful.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment