Saturday, August 30, 2014

PYP Exhibition Orientation: My Reflection

The PYP Exhibition looks like a lot of fun. Since I have come to Grade 5,I am excited about doing the PYP Exhibition. I have already started bringing newspaper articles related to issues I would like to work on.
On 25 September , we had an orientation on PYP Exhibition by Our teachers. It mainly focussed on the the importance of collaboration, cooperation, role of students and the 5 Essential elements of PYP. At first we watched a video on Caine’s Arcade. We tried to find the similarities and differences between Caine and us. We watched another video on the theme nothing is impossible and that we should not give up. I really motivated us a lot. I liked how our teachers were pausing the video in between and asking us questions. It really made us think better. We also made a Venn diagram on our PYP Exhibition topic and our UOI topic.
I am very excited and looking forward to the day when we finalize the theme for our exhibition.
Ashritha Chebiyam
5K





No comments:

Post a Comment